Friday, January 9, 2009

THE JAW BRA!







So it is day 2 post op and i have discovered my best friend the Jaw Bra. It was giving to me at the hospital by the nurse. I have included pics so you can see. It is a pouch that you put your ice bags into. You then velcro it around your chin and head. Since today has been teh worst day for swelling I think that is why I have found my new best friend. Also Today was my first field trip out since my surgery. Me and my mom drove to Walmart beacuse we had to stock up on baby food and soft spoons. I also got a humidifier beacuse my nose is so stuffy and can not blow my nose. This sucks so bad i have tried everything and the only thing that works i shoving vicks up my nose. Its late and i am goin to go to bed well try at least. TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment