Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Day after Surgery.











OK,
So yesterday was my surgery and it went OK except when I came to there was a lot of pain. It must have been severe because my mother said they would not her back in the room for a couple of hours until i woke back up from the pain medication. The rest of yesterday was blurr. Today I woke up round 7 with my nose bleeding and also a little in my mouth. This was on and till almost 10 before it stopped all together. I finally looked in the mirror around 12 and took a few pics to go along with it. I am very swollen and my gap is bigger than i expected it to be already. I also at that time turned the expander it was not painful but it did take me a while to find the key hole. All day long i have tried to eat but only could keep chicken broth and pudding down. I guess when they mean liquids you have to stick with liquids. I tried noodles around 5 and those came right back up. Hopefully I will actually get some sleep tonight and have a better day tomorrow. I will take more pics when I wake up . Till than , See ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment